Thursday, October 3

Felt Christmas Village

A very good morning from a wet and windy island today. Brrr Autumn is here with a vengeance. I have a couple of posts for you today my first one should have been posted yesterday however hubby and I went on a grand adventure...my first time off the island since my op. I did take it easy though and by the time I got home I was exhausted.

Something different to share....I bought and started this amazing tree skirt in 1999...yes I am hanging my head in shame..


So with having time on my hands I decided to dig it out and I've promised myself I will have it finished for Christmas...
These Bucilla kits are fabulous I have to say I just love all the sequins and beads :)


Each sequin and bead are all hand sewn on individually, basically everything is hand sewn...


I have put a lot of work into this already and it would be a shame for it never to get finished...so here is where I'm at....


I'll keep you updated on my progress....

I'll be back later with a card..
Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 
 Ali x

2 comments:

Krisha said...

What an adorable tree skirt! Glad to hear your on the mend and starting to get out and about.

Marjolein said...

Oh, this project is stunning!!
Look at all the details, soooo amazing!
You're such a creative busy bee.
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself while recovering.
Such a good way to spend your days that lie ahead till Christmas.
:-)
And all of us around the world are very much enjoying all the projects and cards you show and share with us!!
Brilliant!
Bye,

Marjolein