Monday, October 8

Flutterby Butterfly

I'm back with another creation today........
and guess what yip Butterfly Wishes by Clearly Besotted Stamps again
this time teamed up with my favourite Butterfly embossing folder from Darice
...a match made in heaven!
Don't you just love getting new stamps :O)


 I have used Not Quite Navy and stamped the smaller butterflies directly onto the embossed panel
I also stamped the larger butterfly and my fabby hubby cut it out for me :O)
Not Quite Navy card and punched border is adhered directly to the cardbase and then the panel is popped up on foam pads


The sentiment is also from Butterfly Wishes set

Thanks again for stopping by....much appreciated!
Ali x

20 comments:

Denise said...

All of your Butterfly Wishes cards are simply gorgeous but I think this one is my favourite :0)
Hugs
Denise xx

Mandy said...

Absolutely beautiful...and fantastic cutting by hubby !!

xx

Doreen said...

This is simply stunning.xxx

jane stillman said...

An absolutely stunning card, and well done hubby!

sam said...

I so love your card xx

Lorraine said...

So gorgeous and elegant...love it!
Lorraine x

Zoe said...

Really lovely, the embossing is fab and I love the simplicity of navy and white! Elegant xxx

Kate M said...

Awesome!!
Kate
xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Another stunning card Ali, such a beautiful design

Sue

Patricia said...

Love this, but of course I just love Butterflies

Patricia

Danie May said...

Such a beautifully elegant card! I really love the gorgeous flourish embossing! xx

Linda said...

WOW Ali this is gorgeous. I love the embossing and lovely butterflies.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra H said...

Both cards are stunning x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and so beautiful.
luv
Debby

annemarks said...

Gorgeous card i love the butterflies, the colours, everything! : )

coops said...

so stylish ali.the butterflies and embossing are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Erika said...

Another stunning CAS card Ali and glad to hear you've got that pot off at last....let the full on crafting commence!
Crafty hugs Erika.

Gibmiss said...

Hi ali
Fabulous cards love Stephs stamps just waiting for mine to come......
Glad you are well
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning alison, navy and white together is so elegant :) Donna ♥ x

Piali said...

Love the gorgeous embossed background!!!Your hubby did an Awesome job!!