Saturday, March 26

Less is More #8


A very good morning the sun is out here at the moment but the forecast is to get duller later on.
Saturday means LESS IS MORE
Thank you to the people who took the time to visit me last week and comment on my card it was very much appreciated. I did managed to comment on well over 100 however my Arthritis prevented me f rom commenting on more. I did pop by and look though.
This week it is a fabulous sketch to follow with the criteria being a tall slim card



My card is A6 however it is folded the opposite way to make it slim.
All card and papers are Stampin Up.
The stamp I have used is also Stampin up from "A Flower from all Seasons set" and the scalloped punch again is Stampin Up


I have coloured my image with whispers pens. I can't wait for the day that I invest in the Stampin Up markers however I'm an all or nothing girl so will save until I can buy them all at the same time!
I've paper pierced holes along the top of the card for effect using the Stampin Up mat pack.
Well that's it for now. I've a busy day ahead. Out for a late lunch then a fun night this evening and a few refreshments :D
Don't forget to visit Chrissie and Mandi 

Whatever you are doing today...enjoy!
Ali x

No comments: