Monday, November 8

Papermania Christmas Bauble Stamp ~ Clean & Simple

A very good morning boy is it windy. Gales battered the island last night and looking at the weather forecast this morning looks like most of the country will be getting it. Stay safe and warm peeps.

Every day this week I will be featuring Clean & Simple (CAS) Christmas cards for you. At this time of year and  with so many Crimbo cards to make this is an ideal style for making mass numbers of cards. Some I have to show are very simple some are simplish IYKWIM. Today's card is with the ever popular

PAPERMANIA CHRISTMAS BAUBLE STAMP.


 Boy did this stamp cause a stir. Normally Do~Crafts retire stamps after they sell out but due to popular demand they brought it back this year too. I have only used this stamp a few times shocking i must admit but i didn't find it stamped the image well at all. So I unmounted the stamp from the wooden block and it stamps a dream now. I use a stamp board for unmounted stamps which helps cushion.


I stamped the image using black versafine and let it dry. I used my Quickie glue pen and added it to areas of the baubles then covered it with glamour dust for some sparkle. The top section of the card was scored using my Crafters Companion ultimate and the ribbon is by Anita. A quick and easy card with clean lines for Chritmas.

Well thats it for me just now off to do some housework and have a cuppa. Catch up with you tomorrow for another CAS creation.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

17 comments:

Sonia said...

Brilliant elegant card Alison and as you say nice, quick and easy just what we need for our last minute cards :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Sue said...

What a wonderfull card i dont have the proper stamp but have the free version off craft stamper so off to give it a go and use my latest purchase from the NEC on sunday Sheenas wow powders luv Sue x

Sue said...

What a wonderfull card i dont have the proper stamp but have the free version off craft stamper so off to give it a go and use my latest purchase from the NEC on sunday Sheenas wow powders luv Sue x

Annie said...

wow! a beautifully elegant card Ali and I love the sparkle!
hugs, annie x

Emma said...

great card ali love the simplicity of it. its nasty and windy here too yuck but perfect for crafting yippee x

Hello From Texas said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card. I love the crosshatch dry embossing and the sparkle you added to the ornaments.

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is so elegant Ali. I love all the cards you have made with this stamp. This card must be huge! I bought this stamp this year and was surprised to see how big it was. I think I might follow your idea of taking it off the wooden block.
Clare x

Kristel said...

Woww this is wonderful Ali! Looks great in black and white!
Hugs Kristel

Cathy said...

Absolutely stunnig hun ... so elegant and simple.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Stampersue said...

Super card Ali - very stylish. I have several stamps which would look fab stampered and glittered like this. Thanks for the idea - I'm off to play now.

Stampersue
X

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Ali.

Hugs Riet.x

Anita said...

Wow, beautiful card Ali. Very elegant and I love the sparkle you added.

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Ali. Very stylish and elegant and as you say perfect for making a batch of cards quickly.

Kat xx

Rosietoes said...

You know how to make an elegant card Alison and this is top notch. I'm with you on the poor stamping bit so I'll try taking it off the wooden block and give it another go.
Thanks for the tip!

Edna x

Kathy said...

Ali I popped over to tell you a huge thanks for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment at the PB blog . I was certainly wowed by this amazing card. Love the colors and the glitter. So elegant. Thanks again! Hugs,Kathy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous stylish card and yes I brought this stamp too but online and was stunned how large it was.
luv
Debby

Nicki (LittleTed) said...

Love this card Ali, it is a lovely stamp but I wish it was a big smaller - it's so huge you have to make bigger cards! I might copy you and take mine off the block too, at least then it won't take up so much room to store.

Hugs, Nicki, x