Sunday, March 27

Sugar Nellie Design Team ~ A Cherry on Top

Today is a special day here in the family home. It's hubby Andy's birthday.... 21 again and a bit :lol: He is "THE" most amazing guy and for those who have had the fortune of meeting him will agree with me. At the SECC he was looking for gingham ribbon for Gayle as he knows she likes it! Hubby has Fibromyalgia and he sometimes has to walk with 2 sticks just depending on how he is on that day. He walked around the SECC on the Thursday with my Mum to keep her company as I was on the Sugar Nellie stand. That's the type of guy he is ALWAYS thinks of others before himself even although his daily routine is a struggle.
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART not only are you my soul mate you are my best friend and I'm so proud that I'm your wife.
Happy Birthday Tubby Ole Pooh Bear
This is the card I made for hubby using A CHERRY ON TOP

I have coloured A Cherry on Top using promarkers.
The card stock is from The Papeterie and the papers are by Pink Petticoat
I got the verse for the internet.
Paper piercing (again) think this might be my new signature :D and a few card candi for the garnishing.
The cupcake stamps are by Hero Arts aren't they delish!!
I was lucky enough o have won these from Kath a while back and hadn't had the time to ink them up....like so many other sigh!
I love this stamp there are so many differnet phrases that could be used.....
"If I knew you were coming I'd of baked a cake!"
"Hey Good Looking what you got cooking!"
Remember cute stamps can be used for adult cards too not just the kiddies!
Pop over to the Sugar Nellie blog today and you will find another Sugar Addict being showcased
This Sugar Addict also has candy on her blog!
Well i hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far and that the sun is shining for you.
Whatever your plans today....enjoy!
Ali x

No comments: