Monday, February 22

Secret Crafter ~ Mother's Day


A very good morning its nice looking out this morning dry but probably chilly. Today's card is a commissioned card I was asked to make. It fits in perfect with this weeks theme over on Secret Crafter Challenge. Smashing cards from the girls this week well worth popping over for a look and join in.



 I haven't been using my Cricut as much as I should so I have challenge myself to use it more. I have cut the letters to spell Mum from Storybook cartridge I think this must be my favourite cartridge not that i have many mind you but this is full of fabulous accents. Papermania papers yes still on the using up stash mood and I'm doing very well too. The flowers are made using Marianne creatables flower dies and are fabulous value for money. The leaves are a woodware punch. The oval has been embossed using my cuttlebug flower fantasy embossing folder and finished off with my favourite butterflies.


Today is clean up and footer day for me as Jack is with his daddy so I don't get him until tomorrow so i like to get as much done on a Monday as I can. Hope you have a smashing day whatever you are doing.

~Recipe~

Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

18 comments:

Emma said...

beautiful card Hunnie and i sure this will be gratefully received! love your papers and your wording, and yep totally freezing over here BBBRRRRrrrr xx

Lisa Jane said...

A really pretty card - the flowers and butterflies are exquisite and i love the background paper
Lisa ;)

WeirdCat said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is so very beautiful!
Love your gorgeous paper and your design is wonderful!
hugs
kim x

Sue said...

Lovely card,very pretty paper.
Sue

Cathy said...

Stunning card Ali. Love the papers and the layout of this.
hope you are well.
hugs
Cathy xx

Annie said...

Ali this is such a beautiful card for your Mum, I love the pretty pink colours, the embossing and those flowers that look just like primroses!
hugs, annie x

nessy said...

beautiful card ~so very elegant~ perfect card for any mum!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ali.

Hugs Riet.xx

Becky said...

Oh wow Ali, what a beautiful card, so much texture and so delicate too, amazing!!
Love Becky xx

Allison said...

so sweet Ali, I do love those butterflies
AllisonX

* Üla * said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Ali!
So sweet,soft and very lovely from Mum!
Your accents love very much.
hugs Ula

Kat said...

This is stunning Ali. The papers, butterflies and flowers are all just beautiful. The letters look like a really nice font too.

Kat xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love it Ali! It's really pretty!
xx

Mel X said...

This is gorgeous. Love the embossing and those stunning butterflies.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter. Good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Donna said...

Hi Ali, your card is so beautiful and pretty, the flowers are beautiful...thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Samantha said...

Ohhh lovely card hunny! sorry I missed your cards on the La Pashe stand!

and now I found your just cute bear blog too! YAY!! great blog hunny :0)

Emma said...

Hiya Ali,

This is so beautiful - reminds me of the lush Kath Kidson stuff. Gorgeous papers and flowers too :D

Have a fab weekend xx