Monday, April 5

Whiff of Joy

Brrrr it's freezing today! The perfect kind of day for staying in and having some creative therapy. For today's card I have used the recipe over on Whiff of Joy challenge which was 1 Ribbon, 2 Buttons and 3 Papers. Again I have made a A6 size card. I really am loving this size of card at the moment, I stuggled with them at the beginning but I am finding my way again. I have also went back to my first medium I started out with which was watercolouring. Loving this at the moment too. I have coloured the images with Caran D'Ache Supracolor watercolour pencils and twinkling H20s.

I stamped then masked Willow and stamped the tree using versafine ink. Versafine is fabulous for watercolouring and you get a perfect image when stamped. I have stamped onto 190 lb Daler & Rowney watercolour paper which has a smoothish finish. I colour the image first using the watercolour pencils then go back and add highlights using the twinkling H20s. The papers are My Minds Eye scrummdiddlyumious, can't believe I actually cut them up. Whisper white ribbon and buttons from my stash and voila.
I hope you are having a super bank holiday Monday. Thanks for stopping by. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Stamps ~ Willow with flower basket, Citrus tree Whiff of Joy, Medium ~ Caran D'Ache Supracolor watercolour pencils, Twinkling H20s, Papers ~ My Minds Eye, Cardstock ~ DCWV, Access ~ Whisper white ribbon, buttons from stash.

No comments: