Tuesday, April 6

How Does Your Garden Grow!

That's the theme this week on Secret Crafter a great theme which I really enjoyed. Thanks girls for a fabby challenge and lots of inspiration too. I have used Daisy and I have been practising my colouring...what do you think? I used Caran D'ache supracolor watercolour pencils and twinkling H20s for shading. I'm really pleased with the results.


I stamped Daisy onto 90 lbs Daler & Rowney watercolour pad (now I think I got this in Tesco at a bargain price and it is quite good) not the best but workable using versafine black ink.
It has been awful here again today... a day for ducks. Right I have drama rehearsal tonight so better get a shifty on.
Thank for taking the time to visit. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Stamps~ Daisy by Sugar Nellie, Medium ~ Caran D'Ache supracolor watercolour pencils, twinkling H20s, Papers ~ My Minds Eye (Be loved), Cardstock ~ DCWV Ribbon ~ Anna Griffin

No comments: