Friday, April 9

Check It Out

The challenge this week on Penny Black is "Check it Out" I just had to use my favourite papers from Cuddly Buddly. I love this red which also happens to be the theme for ABC challenge Fabulous inspiration from both design teams and 2 fabby challenges.



I have coloured this cutie using my watercolour pencils from Caran D'Ache and twinkling H20s. I have used my favourite technique paper piercing on 2 of the corners and punched the other 2 corner with my corner punch. I didn't have a red flower so out came the promarkers and I coloured this flower red and popped a Basic Grey brad in the centre. Ribbon from my stash to finish off and voila.
It has been a gloriuos day here on the island. I had Jack today and got his Hib/Meningitis C jags this morning. So we have been out and about most of the day which has kept him occupied and not been grumpy at all.
I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned. thanks for stopping by. TTFN

Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

Stamp ~ Penny Black, Medium ~ Caran D'Ache Supracolor watercolour pencils, Promarker in Poppy, Twinkling H20s, Papers ~ A Patchwork of papers red, Punch ~ Corner punch (sorry don't know the brand)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Gorgeous cards x