Saturday, April 10

Penny Black ~ Buttons Galore

What a fabulous day again today woohoo Helllooo Mr Sunshine. I have managed to have a wee play this morning inbetween hanging out washing, hoovering the usual daily chores. When I saw this weeks challenge over on Penny Black I just had to join in again. I think it is official that I am a Penny Black Addict :lol: can't get enough of these cuties.
Buttons Galore is this weeks theme and the DT have made gorgeous cards again this week. Thanks for the inspiration girls.



I have used papers, ribbon and cardstock by Stampin up love how evrything coordinates. the cute hedgie is coloured using Prismacolor pencils stamped using memento onto whisper white cardstock.
Today is the opening day at our bowling club and I have shiny new bowls to play with, then a meal after and a few refreshments.
Thanks for visiting today. TTFN
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Stamps ~ Penny Black Hugs, Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils, Papers ~ Stampin Up, Cardstock ~ Stampin up Ribbon ~ Stampin up, Dies ~ Swirl Marianne Design Creatables, Nellie Choice Multiframe Eastern circle Punch ~ Eyelet border by Stampin up

No comments: