Friday, April 2

Penny Black Saturday ~ Butterflies and Bees

My second post today is for this weeks challenge over on Penny Black Saturday. Butterflies and Bees is what the theme is and the talented DT have excelled again this week providing fabby inspiration. I have used this cutie that I received in a RAK, coloured using my Lyra crayons and twinkling H2Os. I have gone for a layered look on this one using Nellies Choice Multiframes called Eastern Circle. fabulous value for money and just as good as nesties in my opinion.


I Cuttlebug the first layer using Jules Jewells embossing folder. The base card is basic black by Stampin up and the scrummy ribbon is by Martha Stewart Crafts. Well the sun is still shining here today and the washing is dancing on the line. I hope you have a fabulous Easter weekend, whatever you are up to....enjoy!!
TTFN
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Stamp ~ Penny Black, Medium ~ Lyra crayons, Twinkling H2Os, Cardstock ~ Whisper White, Basic Black by Stampin up, Cuttlebug ~ Jules Jewells, Die Cutter ~ Nellies Choice Multiframe Eastern circle, Ribbon ~ Martha Stewart Crafts

No comments: