Friday, April 2

Secret Crafter ~ Pink Green and Flowers

Good morning all and a very Good Friday to all. Easter holidays I can't believe this year is just flying by so quickly. I better make a start on the Crimbo cards :lol: as I only have 2 made for this year.
Today's card is for the fabby challenge on Secret Crafter and have you seen the Secret Crafter shop lately wow full to the brim with fab goodies not to mention Wendy's new Manga range of stamps.
This week's theme is Pink, Green and Flowers.........


Fabby examples from the girlies thanks for fab inspiration every week. My card is fairly simple today as I'm back making more cards for the Do-Crafts Appeal and the Largs Cancer Research shop. As you know the cards need to be A6 in size. I actually like making this size of card for some reason.
I have used Whiff of Joy image and coloured her using Lyra crayons and twinkling H20s.
I hope you all have a fabulous Easter and get lots of chocolate not good for the diet but hey good for the taste buds.
TTFN
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy Medium ~ Lyra Crayons, Twinkling H20s Papers ~ Papermania Blueberry Hill Punch ~ Martha Stewart Embellies ~ From Stash

No comments: