Monday, March 29

One Year On.........

A very good afternoon to all. Today is my middle Grandson Jack's 1st birthday. How time flies, it just feels like yesterday we were waiting for his arrival. We had a wee do for him yesterday with family and a good time was had by all. I should warn you now this may be a long post :lol:
I decided I wanted to make a keepsake card for his first birthday and went for a boxed card.



Using my trusty Crafter's Companion Ultimate Pro I made the box for his card and decorated the front. I have used the Pirates Teddy download set from Cuddly Buddly.



I layered the image and circle using My Craft studio and decoupaged the teddy image for effect. The number 1 and letters were cut out using my Cricut and George cartridge.
By now you will have guessed that this is a multifold card and I am absolutely delighted with how it turned out.


It was really difficult getting a good picture of it so i do apologise. My daughter loved it.
And finally the birthday boy himself with his Mum my gorgeous daughter Kirstin taken yesterday.


I hope you will leave with some inspiration today. thanks for taking the time to stop by. TTFN.

Hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: