Tuesday, April 20

Sugar Nellie ~ Golden Oldies

A very good morning to one and all. The thought of not making any cards for a few weeks scared me last night so this morning I had to get up and make a quick card :lol: Hubby thinks I've lost my marbles.
Over on the Sugar Nellie blog Mrs Mac was asking to see some golden oldies :D so i just had to join in, loves me sugar I do :D
I have used Football Luca and coloured him using Lyra crayons. His skin doesn't lok as though he has been coloured apologises it is extremely bright here and this was the best picture I could get. Once the work is done to the house i will be using my light tent all the time so will get better photos of my work. Anyway. I stamped the football background using a Crafters Companion football stamp and versafine black onyx ink. Embossed the bottom half of the card using the stars embossing folder some matting and layering finished off with Papermania foam letters and voils a very quick card.
That is it from me now. Hope to be back very soon, TTFN
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Stamps ~ Football Luca by Sugar Nellie, Football by Crafters Companion Medium ~ Lyra Crayons, Letters ~ Papermania Cuttlebug ~ Stars embossing folder

No comments: