Monday, April 19

Allsorts ~ In Stiches

Evening everyone a late posting from me today. It has been a bit of a panic for me today to be honest as much as I thought I was organised it all went up in arms when the housing phone to say the work will start on our house next Monday yes less than a weeks time my wee house will be in turmoil. I still had DT work to finish and my DT projects for Just Cute Bears for the next couple of weeks. Thankfully I have managed to get them done. How will I survive without crafting :lol: actually to be honest I am really looking forward to the break. I feel as though my card making has gone stale. So this short break will help me recharge my batteries.....I hope.
Anyway today's card is for the fab challenge over on Allsorts
the theme is "In Stitches"

I have used Master Kyle Digi Stamp from Cuddly Buddly. Kim has just released a fabulous selection of Digi stamps for those who are not too keen on stamping. I have paper pieced Kyle to transform him into a Clown. He is actually a groom but I thought this cheeky chappy could also be a clown. Well I hope you like my card tonight. I will still be around blogland now and again. The contractors work should take a week then we will have to begin to decorate, carpet and organise the house.......a very busy time ahead. Thanks for taking the time to visit. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Digi Stamp ~ Master Kyle, Papers ~ Peppy Papers Cornflower/Peach Medium ~ Promarkers

No comments: