Tuesday, November 27

Regal Signature Christmas

A very good evening I'm back with a card for you and I'm still in the Christmas Spirit here :) I have used my favourite Christmas stamps this year from CLEARLY BESOTTED STAMPS. I wanted to try some different colour combos and as my favourite all time colour is Purple I decided to team it up with gold, very regal! I apologise for the pictures as it was extremely difficult to photograph due to the gold reflecting!


I have stamped Signature Christmas wreath using versamark and then added gold embossing powder and heat embossed. I swiped the card first with my wee magic pad for perfect heat embossing everytime!
I added some scored lines top and bottom using my Ultimate Pro for effect


I'm entering this into ~
Less is More ~ Glamour and Glitz
Addicted to Stamps ~ Christmas Time
Stamp With Fun ~  Winter

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs
Ali x

No comments: