Tuesday, November 27

Beader's Companion ~ Shamballa Bracelet

A very good afternoon...today I have my Shamballa bracelet to share with you from BEADERS COMPANION. We made this at Craftaganza in the speed crafting class on Saturday morning! This was my first time making Shamballa Style and I have to say I loved it! I will definitely be making more of these! The knot looks difficult but once you know how to do it, its easy peasy lemon squeazy!
Not bad for a first attempt!


I have had a bit of an accident today and put my phone in the washing machine by mistake, it was still in my fleece pocket, I normally always check pockets...today I didn't...oops...it's currently drying out in a bowl of rice! I won't be doing that in a hurry again :(

Thanks for taking the time to drop by...much appreciated
Crafty hugs
Ali x

No comments: