Wednesday, June 27

Step into Christmas


 Good morning and the sun is trying to peek through the clouds this morning on the island. this is my first post for you today thought I would spoil you :O) with 2 today. The first is from the fabulous new Christmas range by NIGEL MAY


 I have stamped the stocking stamp onto Neenah card using Memento Ink
 and coloured using Whispers pens.
The papers are from the fabulous CD ROM
I have doodled around the edges :)


I am watching my grandson today and have a few creations I need to make to catch up....

will be back laters :)

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!

 Ali x

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Ali love that stamp and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Pam Leng said...

This is beautiful as always Ali love it Hugs xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Ali, I really love the image and fab testive colours

Sue

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Ali I do love this image, I had all my goodies come yesterday I hope to have a play today.

Hugs Julie x

Roma said...

Wow i seen this on the docraft gallery & had to come and check it out its gorgeous !

Sandra H said...

It's gorgeous Ali:)x

coops said...

so stunning ali.i love the fab image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Denise and Louise said...

This is lovely - such a pretty image. Seems Nigel has hidden talents!!!
Hugs
Denise xx