Thursday, March 10

The Sugar Bowl#55 ~ Sketch by Erika

Morning peeps and its time for another challenge from the sweeties over on THE SUGAR BOWL
It's a fabaroonie search from the lovely ERIKA this time and Erika has chosen "Spring" for her theme.
The prize is a goody box full of things that will allow the winner to make 'something other than a card' with their rubber stamps!!!
Wow intriguing!!
Here is my take on the sketch.
I have used "Grow you Own" by Mary Hall and coloured him using Aqua markers by Letraset.
I have to admit the idea for the shed came from my adorable hubby Andy! Hands off Gayle he is all mine LOL
I have used the free papers from last months Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine.
~ Recipe ~

Pop by the sweeties blogs and leave them some love!
Whatever you are doing today....enjoy!
Ali x

No comments: