Thursday, March 10

Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy ~ Spread your Wings

I'm back again with another creations for you today. I have been having a play with my stamps from the SECC and couldn't wait to ink up this Simply Sassy Spread Your Wing
I love this stamp from the Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy range by Krista Smith
I really like this style!


I stamped Spread Your Wings and then made a mask for her and stamped the Lavina stamp. I used Marvy Le Plume II Pens to ink the Lavina stamps using 3 colours and then huffing the stamp to activate the ink and stamped randomly until I got my desired effect. I then went back removed the mask and coloured my image using Prismacolor pencils. I just doodled the grass!


~ Recipe ~

  • Card Size ~ 6" Scalloped Card

Well that's it from me today. Thanks for stopping by.
Ali x

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Stunning dear, love the little scene
Hugs Jacqui x

margemac said...

Utterly gorgeous Ali. But would expect nothing less

Keep well

Lol

Margemac