Wednesday, March 9

Penny Black Creation

AS promised I'm back with a creation for you! I love this card even though I say it myself is that allowed LOL.
I love making this type of card as there is very little colouring.
I love colouring image too don't get my wrong but every now and then i like to make a "me" card if that makes sense!
Recipe ~

  • Stamps ~ Penny Black, Waltzingmouse Victorian Frippery,
  • Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
  • Medium ~ Prismacolor Pencils, Shimmers Paints
  • Tools ~ Nellie choice square multiframe
  • Embellies ~ Papermania Gems, Ribbon recycled from chocolates :D
I'm entering this card into the following challenges ~
Fab n Funky ~ Make it Girly
Penny Black @ Allsorts ~ Welcome Spring
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything goes
Well that's it from me just now don't forget to join us tomorrow for another SUGAR BOWL challenge my creation is very adventurous I must say. you will be surprised as it is not a normal Ali card LOL
Whatever you are doing today enjoy!
Ali x

No comments: