Tuesday, March 8

It's A Papermania Cats Life

~~~~~oOo~ Papermania Cat ~oOo~~~~~
A very good afternoon to one and all. My it's freezing here today brrrr. Apologies for my absence over the last few days however I decided to take a wee break and recharge the batteries after the SECC. Which was what the doctor ordered as I'm back and raring to go. I couldn't wait to ink up this wee cutie. One of Do-Crafts latest releases and there was a 3 for 2 offer on them too so I just had to have LOL.
All the card stock i have used it from The Papeterie and what fabulous quality it is. The pink has a beautiful texture to it!I have decoupaged my Papermania image and paper pieced the bag using the same pink cardstock. The doily was from Cathy in the most stunning box she made me but I can't show you it just yet. when the time is right I will as it's a stunner. It was filled with "White" goodies for me. How well does she know me LOL. I have added some paper piercing too for effect.
~ Recipe ~

  • Cardstock ~ The Papeterie
  • Stamp ~ Papermania
  • Ink ~ Memento
  • Tools ~ Stampin Up Mat pack, Paper Piercer, Stampin Up Eyelet border punch
  • Embellies ~ doily from Cathy, Papermania Gems,
I'm entering this card into the following challenges ~
Charisma Cardz ~ Four Legged Friends
ABC ~ P is For Pink
I'm off for another wee play with my new goodies.
Thanks for stopping by.
Ali x

No comments: