Tuesday, February 22

Sugar Nellie ~ Off on an Adventure

What a miserable day it is here on the island today yuck! today I'm sharing another of the soon to be released stamps from Sugar Nellie. This is another of the new Mary Hall stamps "Off on an Adventure" isn't he just adorable?

I have coloured my Mary Hall image (I will confirm name soon) using Promarkers which is perfect for this weeks challenge over on Passion For Promarkers the theme being One for the Boys. Fabby inspiration for the team!
Spoonful of Sugar's theme is Birthday Wishes so my card also fits into this theme.
I have used DCWV papers and coordinating card also by DCWV. The border punch is by Martha Stewart.

The button is by Basic Grey and the twine is by Stampin Up.
I have also paper pierced using my Stampin up mat pack and piercing tool.
I used the following Promarkers ~
Skin ~ Ivory, Blush, Pastel Pink
Vanilla, Mustard, Denim blue, Pear green,
Red, Tan, Cocoa, Henna, Cool Grey 1

Thank for all the lovely comments you leave me 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.........whatever you are doing today.....Enjoy!
Ali x


No comments: