Thursday, February 24

The Sugar Bowl #54 ~ Lilians Sketch

A very good morning and yipee another challenge for the sweeties over on the SUGAR BOWL. It's Lilian's sketch this time and what a beauty it is too.........and the theme "Clean and Simple" *squeal* How excited was I when I saw the theme for this one he he.
I lurvs my CAS I do :D
We have a fabaroonie prize on offer.........2 winners will get their pick of 6 stamps from the new releases.
Here is my take on Lilians fabby sketch....thanks sweetie.


I've used another of the new soon to be released Mary Hall stamps from SUGAR NELLIE
Isn't she a cutie?
Coloured using Promarkers. I have added some embossed cross hatch using my Ultimate Pro. The card blank is by Craftwork Cards. I have been asked which white card I use for my cards I buy Craftwork Cards card blanks and the basic card pack too. Fab quality. I also use Whisper white by Stampin Up too. The punched border is Martha Stewart doily punch...some embossed line top and bottom to finish.

Please take the time to pop by my fellow sweeties blogs and see the creations they have made using the sketch and theme.
thanks for stopping by if you leave me a comment with your blog address I will pop over and visit you.
6 Sleeps to the SECC......wooohoooooo!
whatever you are doing today.....Enjoy!
Ali x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: