Monday, February 21

Sugar Nellie ~ Best of Show

Another of the sneak peaks for you today for the upcoming new releases for SUGAR NELLIE.
I love this image by Mary Hall called "Best of Show" this will be a very good addition to your stash as this is such a versatile stamp. I'm thinking ~ Get Well, Retirement, Birthday....what you do think?


I have used prismacolor pencils to colour Best of Show I wanted to have flowers at either side of the image but wanted something different......I like different LOL I tried other flowers and it just looked same old same old not very inspiring at all then I moved my button jar and thought hey ho there we go perfect for the flowers and I just doodled the stems and leaves.



I have used papers from my S.W.A.L.K CD Rom and the roses embossing folder is by Cuttlebug. The border punch is by Martha Stewart and I have used Crumb Cake card. The "Twine" is again from Kath although not as interesting as Saturdays wine LOL sorry Kath. The buttons are from my button jar sorry not sure of the brand as i just buy them and add them to the jar :D
I'm entering this card into the following challenges ~
The CD Sunday Challenge ~ Get ahead, Get a Hat
Allsorts ~ Inspired by Nature
Rainbow Lady's Challenge ~ Use something from a CD
Remember to keep up to date with all the Sugar Nellie goings on just pop over to Sugar Nellie Blog...... read all about Karens Dirty weekend away and see all the latest sneak peaks for the upcoming releases. Marie and the Sassy Stampers are also show casing sneak peaks of the upcoming release of the next Simply Sassy Stamps and boy they are fabaroonie.
Have a grrrrreat day peeps and thanks for stopping by.
Mwah
Ali x


No comments: