Saturday, February 19

Penny Black ~ Men

Another post from me this morning boy I'm on a roll. the fabby Penny Black Saturday challenge are asking for Mens cards this week. Now most willl groan at this challenge however I LOVE making mens cards. I'm not sure if its because I adore Clean and Simple but i don't find it difficult to make a mans card. anyway here is my attempt for this weeks challenge.




I have used DCWV papers and Crumb cake card which marry very nicely indeed. the image was received in a RAK but I do have the clear version of it. I coloured Puss in using Prismacolor pencils



I have been paper piercing again this was my favourite technique of 2011 and i love the effect that it achieves. the wine I won on the fabaroonie Kaths blog and the button is from my stash. the sentiment is  by Forever Friends.
*Edited to say ROFLOL Kath actually sent me TWINE not wine!..... what am I like..note ot self PROOFREAD before publishing however your comments did make me laugh though thank you :D
So you likey?
that is it from me today I'm out this afternoon so I will catch up with you all later this evening and remeber if you leave me a wee commment I'll come and visit you.
Enjoy your day!

Ali x

No comments: