Saturday, February 19

Less Is More#3 ~ Spring

A very good morning its Saturday which means another set of fabby Saturday challenges this morning I'm starting with LESS IS MORE the theme this week is "Spring" I must say this is a fabulous challenge and delighted that the talented Chrissie and Mandi are getting an amazing response to their new venture. Just shows how many peeps LOVE Clean and Simple!



I have used my fabby new stamps from Forever Friends and i stamped the eggs and then masked them and stamped the bear. I did stamp using Memento ink however I have noticed the ink has bled. this must be the white cardstock I have used as Memento never bleeds with Promarkers. Sigh! I'm posting it anyway just to let you see that some card is not suitable for Promarkers.
I have used the following Promarkers ~
FF Bear ~ Ivory, Blush Oatmeal, Pastel Pink, Cool Grey 1
Bunting & Eggs ~ Pear Grean, Vanilla, Denim Blue

I have used Swiss dots to make a border along the bottom and then embossed a line using my Ultimate Pro
I'm not really happy with this card at all, but hey some you win some you lose.
Please pop by and leave a comments on the entries this week. There really are some very talented peeps taking part in this wonderful challenge.
Have a super day whatever you have planned.
Ali x

No comments: