Thursday, February 17

Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz

Please join us for our Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz
A very good morning......I really am excited this morning as this is my first time joining in with the
Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz.
Every month on the 17th the Waltzers unite and post creations using the picked theme for that month.
This month's theme is "Designing with Buttons"
so here is my creation using Waltzingmouse Stamps and buttons.....



I have used Crumb Cake as a base card and I added a matt of whisper white. I stamped the lower part of the WW card using one of my Pic Nic Patterns stamp with Crumb Cake ink. I love this stamp from the set. The butterfly is by Cuttlebug.


I stamped the decorative circle from Victorian Frippery stamp set on Crumb Cake cardstock using Crumb Cake ink and then cut it out. I added some corrugated card lush ribbon and Stampin Up twine and finished it off with a gorgeous button. I added small flower buttons and drew on stems to make them look like small flowers.
If you have never used Waltzingmouse Stamps before then I can highly recommend Claires fabulous stamp range. They are fabulous quality and excellent value for money and the service is incredible not forgetting to mention that the owner Claire is the nicest. Claire has new releases coming on 1st March....you can keep up to date with all the latest news on the WMS Blog
Well there we have it my first Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz creation I hope you like......now I'm off to Waltz.

Thank you for stopping by...........whatever you are doing today....enjoy!

~ Ali ~

No comments: