Wednesday, February 16

Sugar Nellie Design Team ~ Molly

Well as promised I'm back with a card to share. Only just my daughters electricty went off and earlier i used my laptop on battery but luckily the lecky is now back on and in I popped the mains cable lol. Please let me introduce you to Molly from the Country Cousins home grown range from SUGAR NELLIE isn't she a cutie?
Apologies for the picci as I said earlier I'm at my daughter's (which is just around the corner from me) and I don't have all the guff with me for taking piccis to i had to find an area that was suitable LOL. I will learn how to use my light tent I will learn how to use my light tent if i keep saying it might happen :D

I have coloured Molly using Aqau markers and Twinkling H2Os I'll list the love these as they are all shiny and sparkly :D which fits this weeks theme over on Papertake Weekly the theme being "Putting on the Glitz" the papers are by My Minds Eye love these mmmmmm the circles are perfect for the theme over on My Time to Craft this week.





This image really does sparkle it's a shame the picci doesn't do it justice really.

Well the sun is shining here today....dare I say Spring is on the way......countdown to the SECC woohoo so looking forward to it I'll be there a few days this time *wink.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me today....I really appreciate it and any comments you may leave. If you leave a comment I will come visit you later on this evening.

Have a fabby day....Ali x

~ Recipe ~

Stamps ~ Country Cousins Molly by Sugar Nellie

Card ~ Crumb Cake by Stampin Up

Design Paper ~ My Minds Eye

Aqua markers ~ Deco Peach, Rose blush, Rose Carmine, Sap Green, Mahogany

Twinkling H2Os ~ Chiffon Pink, Summer Breeze, Cinnamon Brown,

Card Size ~ 6" square


No comments: