Tuesday, February 15

Sugar Nellie Design Team ~ Little Farmer


Another one of the new Sugar Nellie designs coming very soon. Little Farmer is one of the new Counrty Cousins stamps that will be released in the coming weeks. Isn't he just the cutest. this stamp is a must for all those difficult cards for men and boys.



I have coloured Little Farmer using my aqua markers and then I trimmed asround the image and mounted on an embossed Happy Birthday background. The design paper is by DCWV and I've added some paper piercing in the top corners for effect.



I have used Forever Friends letters these really are great value and they supply loads of letters. Love them.
Blue Card Candi (note spelling) from Craftwork Cards and Dovecraft brads to finish off.
Thank you for taking the time to drop by my new abode....
Whatever you are doing this evening......enjoy!

Ali x

No comments: