Thursday, May 6

SCS Sugar Nellie Challenge #5 ~ Monochrome

Coooooeeeeeeeee did you miss me? Grab a cuppa as this could be a long post :lol: This morning I had had enough so I went raiding my craft stash to make a card to make something. Hubby couldn't believe his eyes :lol: I have been soooooo bored excluding yesterday as I was watching my gorgeous grandson Jack. I'll update you on the house at the end of this post don't want to bore you.
Firstly I'd like to say thank you for the lovely emails of concern that I have received. A few of you have read on the Cuddly Buddly blog that I am no longer on the design team, however to put your mind at ease no I am not giving up blogging. You are not getting rid of me that easily :lol: I was so touched to know that so many of you enjoy my work and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Today's card is for this weeks Sugar Nellie Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers run by our lovely sweet addict Fiona our theme this week is MONOCHROME, which also happens to be the theme this time on It's A Crafters Companion Challenge. Fabulous examples from the IACC girlies. Why not pop over and join in both of these fabby challenges.


I decided to go with Pinks for my card. I have used Reflective and stamped her using black onyx versafine and watercoloured her using Caran D'Ache supracolour pencils and Lyra crayons. The ribbon is tied in a bow however I have cropped my picture too much and cropped some of the bow oops. I am using a new photo editing program so still getting used to it at the moment. The holes were made using my Stampin up matt pack which includes a template, makes them even. I love paper piercing one of my favourite techniques at the moment.
Well the house is finished well the workmen have finished packed up and gone. Boy I tell you it has been hard having people walking in and out your house all the time but it had to be done. When all decorated it will be worth it. We have bought new livingroom furniture yeah and I still need to get a new fire surround. My youngest daughter is still staying at her sisters so we will be trying to get the decorating done as soon as possible so we can get back to some sort of normality.
Thanks for taking the time to visit and thank you for your constant support and the lovely comments that you leave me. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
Ali x

Stamps ~ Reflective by Sugar Nellie, Medium ~ Caran D'Ache supracolour watercolour pencils, Lyra crayons, Papers ~ Stampin up, Punch ~ Eyelet border by Stampin Up, Embellies ~ from stash

No comments: