Sunday, May 2

Just Cute Bears


A very good morning. Can you believe we are into May already. We have another fabulous challenge for you over on Just Cute Bears this morning. We are joined by the uber talented Bev for the month of May. This weeks challenge is Buttons and Bows and we are knidly being sponsored again by Cuddly Buddly Crafts apologises for the quick post this morning. The house is coming on however we are still decorating the 2 finished rooms. the third room is due to be started on Tuesday although they have alot of prep to do first which is going to be very messy. Can't wait to get back to my crafting as soon as I return it will be my daughters wedding invitations to get started can't wait however they will not take me long. I hope you are having a super weekend. Thanks for stopping by. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

Decoupage ~ Forever Friends QVC TSV kit, Die ~ Marianne Design Creatables Frame, everything else from stash

No comments: