Sunday, May 9

Just Cute Bears Design Team

A very good evening and sincere apologises for my post being so late. Thank you to everyone who joined in with us last week on
We have another fabulous challenge for you this week and the talented team including our guest designer Bev have provided you with fantastic inspiration as always on our MULTIFOLD theme for this week.

Here is my card for yoou. I used two 5 inch cards and folded the front back on itself then adhered the square to square and you get a double fold back card. (My technical name for it :lol: ) I have used Papermania papers and Michele Marsden stamps colured using Copics and ProMarkers. My apologises for the poor photography, not good at present will improve in the future I promise :D
We are still in turmoil, still decorating.....my daughter starts her exams this week and I NEED to get the house back to normal for her. it is also Christain Aid week and I have to deliver and collect my envelopes. Another very busy week ahead. I think I might meet myself coming back this week :lol: I will apologise in advance for my absence over the next week or so. Life is busy and I have no time at all for crafting.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will catch up when I can.
Thanks for stopping by. TTFN.

Stampin hugs
Ali x

No comments: