Sunday, May 23

Just Cute Bears Design Team

A very good morning on this beautiful morning. Isn't this weather just fab. Long may it continue. firstly I would like to apologise for my absence in blogland however I am getting back to normal now. I need to also apologies for my naff pictures I'm using a new editing program and it is taking me a while to get used to it.
We have some sad news on Just Cute Bears this week as our fab teamie Jane is stepping down. Thank you for everything Jane we will miss you.
This weeks challenge is also a Design Team call and we have a fabulous sketch by the uber talented Bev to follow. Thank you Bev for being our guest designer this month it was a pleasure having you on our team.



I am still using up stash to make some room for more new things he he shhh don't tell my hubby. Please stop by my fellow teamies blogs and see the wonderful creations they have made for you this week.
Well I hope you have a fabulous day and enjoy this wonderful weather. Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs Ali x
Papers ~ Pink Parfait by Forever Friends, Decoupage ~ Forever Friends QVC TSV Kit, Punch ~ Stampin Up, Ribbon ~ from stash

No comments: