Thursday, December 5

When Santa Got Stuck In The Chimney


A very good morning everyone...today I have something a bit different to share with you for Crafter's Companion I don't normally made shaped cards however when I received my new DARICE Brick Pattern embossing folder I knew exactly what I wanted to make.....


I started by making a standard A6 card
 I then adhered core'dinations card embossed 
using the Brick Pattern to the front of the card base. 


I cut out snow from white core'dinations and covered it in glamour dust
I drew and cut out boots and legs and adhered them to the back of the card


The letters are by Doodlebug and they were orange so I coloured them using my Spectrum Noir pens
and Voila!

Join Leann on 10th December for a Pick of the Day
on Create and Craft at 9pm

See you tomorrow...

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 
 Ali x

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely fabulous Ali love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is wonderful Ali. Such a fabulous design and I love the brick effect embossing.
Sue xx

Erika said...

Great shaped card and just perfect for Christmas.
Hugs Erika. X

Sandra H said...

This Ali is absolutely amazing x

mixamatoasties said...

When Santa got stuck up the chimney,
He began to shout,
You girls and boys,
Won't get any toys,
If you don't pull me out.
There's soot on my back,
And my beard is all black,
My nose is tickling too.!
When Santa got stuck up the chimney,
Achoo, Achoo, Achoo.

When Santa got stuck up the chimney,
He began to yell.
Oh hurry, please,
It's all such a squeeze,
The reindeer's stuck as well!
His head's up there in the cold night air,
Now Rudolph's nose is BLUE!!
When Santa got stuck up the chimney,
Achoo, Achoo, Achoo, Achoo, Achoo, Achoo, ACHOO!

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. I love it.