Friday, December 6

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

A very good morning I have another post for you today I do hope that you are enjoying my sneak peaks of the latest release of new DARICE embossing folders from Crafter's Companion

Today I am showcasing Oblong Doily


I have used Centura Pearl card for this one 
I embossed Oblong Doily and cut it out. I embossed Reindeer in Corner on black card and also cut that out. The secret to cutting out intricate pieces is to keep your scissors still and move the card.


I have used  DIESIRE Dies and Embossalicious folder which are listed below



I added some Darice Glitter glue around the edge of the embossed panel


and finally I added some Flower Soft for snow....so whatcha think do you like?

I'm entering this into ~

Winter Wonderland ~ Embossing

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!
 Ali x

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

O My Goodness Ali this is simply gorgeous x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Ali. I love the embossing, wonderful reindeer and fabulous layout too.
Sue xx

pauline said...

I so love it Ali ,just beautiful xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning card Ali! No one does WOW like you.

Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous embossing and a great entry to our Winter Wonderland Challenge
Hugs Kate xx