Monday, May 24

SCS Sugar Nellie Challenge #8 ~ Flowers

A very good evening another fabulous day here today. Today's card is for the fabby challenge over on Sugar Nellie Splitcoast Stampers Forum set by the fabby Fiona. The theme this time is Flowers



I decided to go for another CAS (Clean and Simple) style card. Luuurvs this style. I have coloured in my Sweet Sugar Nellie image using Prismacolour pencils. I stamped the image using Memento as for some reason or other my stazon was bleeding with the sansador. I cuttlebuged a border along the top for added interest to the card.
Why not pop over to the forum and join in this weeks challenge. We are a friendly bunch and you never know you may even win a prize.
I hope you have an enjoyable evening. Thanks for stopping by.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Stamp ~ Country Garden by Sugar Nellie, Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils, Cuttlebug ~ Border Embossing Folder, Punch ~ Martha Stewart Doily punch, Ribbon ~ Whisper White by Stampin Up

No comments: