Wednesday, May 26

ABC Design Team

A very good morning. I have exciting news to share with you this morning. I am delighted to say that I am back on the ABC Challenge Design Team. This was the first DT postion I held and I really missed being on the team. I would like to say a huge thank you to Victoria and the girls for welcoming me back on the team.
The journey through the alphabet continues this week with V
"V is for Vintage"


I have used Papermania papers on my 7" x 5" card. I have loads of these card blanks so thought it was time to use them up. I must admit I loved using this size for a change as we get so used to working with square cards this size gets the old wheels turning.
My bug got a good workout on this card. I cuttlebugged the centre circle using a roses embossing folder and matted it onto a doily and inked the edges. The swirls and leaves are a Marianne Design Creatable. The butterfly is a cuttlebug cut and emboss die my favourite. The flowers are by prima and the gems and ribbon are from my stash.
Please drop by my fellow teamies blogs to see their fabulous vintage creations.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs 
~ Ali x ~

Papers ~ Papermania Regancy, Dies ~ Marianne Design Creatables Frame & Swirls, Floral 2, Flowers ~ Prima, Cuttlebug ~ Butterfly Cut and Emboss, Roses Embossing folder, Embellishments ~ Gems, Ribbon, brad from stash, Card Candy by Craftwork Cards, Stardust Stickles.

No comments: