Sunday, May 30

Just Cute Bears Design Team

Morning everyone and it is a beautiful morning here today on the island. This weeks challenge on Just Cute Bears is Thank You. We would like to see your Thank you creations.


I have went for a CAS style again using Pink Parfait papers and a decoupaged Forever Friends cutie from my QVC TSV kit I bought last year. This really is a never-ending kit. I havent used my forever Friends CD Rom that I bought yet!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Forever Friends ~ Pink & Green (the green is the stems)
Well the house is coming on. the decorating is well under way and wait for it I'm HAPPY with it :D Just taking us a wee bit longer than expected but hey who cares. It will be fab when its finished. I hope you have a wonderful day and hope the sun is shining where you are. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
~ Ali x ~
Image ~ Forever Friends Decoupage, Papers ~ Pink Parfait, Punch ~ Martha Stewart Doily, Ribbon from stash, Sentiment ~ Daisy & Dandelion

No comments: