Tuesday, June 8

Just Cute Bears Design Team

Thanks to everyone sho joined in last weeks challenge. This week we are challenging you to make a Father's Day card. We are sponsored again by the fabby Cuddly Buddly Crafts and there is one cute stamp up for grabs this week. the design team girlies have excelled themselves as always and a very warm welcome to San as this is her first week on the team. We are also joined by Cherie. Please pop by and see their fabulous creations.

As our challenge this week is Father's Day I thought that this image was perfect. I have used my new Forever Friends CD rom and printed out this image 4 times to make a decoupage and papers. This CD rom is amazing and a must for any Forever Friends fan. It is jammed packed with amazing images, papers, decoupage and much more and all fabulous quality. Well worth the money in my humble opinion.
The letter were a bargain buy from Poundland they are just like thickers. They were purple so out came the stazon inkpad and I changed them to black to fit my colour scheme better.

I am entering this card into the following challenges ~
Cards For Men ~ Fathers Day
Simon Says Stamp ~ Fathers Day
Creative Cottage ~ Happy Fathers Day
Well that is it from me today, apologises for my card being so late. Life is just so busy at the moment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty Hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: