Sunday, October 25

Sweet Always Butterfly

A damp, dreich day here in Scotland and cold too. Today's card is a thank you card. Love this style of card it is a tent fold which is an A4 halved and then cut done the middle to get 2 tent fold cards. Again I have used my favourite butterfly set :D.

I am going to keep on blogging as much as I can when the work to the house is getting done. As yet we still don't know when it will be. I need "ME" time also when this is going on so I will find a corner to craft in lol. It might not be every day I post but I will when I can.


Last weeks bowling results......... I beat hubby whooo hoo......... but yesterday he beat me grrrrr.

Off to play a few games of shot mat this afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of the day.





~ Supplies ~


  • Stamps ~ Oval All
  • Ink ~ Pretty in Pink
  • Papers & Card ~ Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Sweet Always
  • Access ~ SU scalloped and oval punches, Cuttlebug Punch and Emboss butterfly set, Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Flower Fantasy embossing folder.

Thanks for taking the time to visit, you make my day!

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: