Thursday, July 30

Forever Friends - Citrus Twist

Todays card is for the fab Forever Friends Challenge which the theme this week is “Citrus Twist” Fabby examples from the DT. Thank you for another super challenge girls.


  • Stamp ~ Forever Friend, Stampin Up Oval All
  • Medium ~ coloured using Prisma pencils
  • Design Papers ~ Sweet Always, So Saffron
  • Punch ~ Stampin Up Scalloped circle
  • Ink ~ Close to Cocoa
  • Brads ~ Papermania

I just love Stampin Up products and I can’t get enough of them due to lack of funds :lol: I’ve told hubby not to stand in one place for too long as I might auction him on Ebay for SU funds :lol: After me hols I’m going to have a serious clear out of my craft stash I just have far too much stuff that I don’t use anymore.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: