Thursday, July 30

Cuddly Buddly Annie & Friends

Afternoon to all. I have had a very productive morning. Bit of a panic now really as we are going to Cornwall a week on Tuesday. I’m now really excited as I’m going to see Alex (AJ) can’t wait! and Kirstin and Jack are coming with us too :D This is earlier than we expected so I’m now chasing my tail doing commission cards, design team cards and sample cards. Not to worry working under pressure is good for you now and again :lol:

This card is one of my samples called “Annie and Friends” from Cuddly Buddly.



Well I better get back to the samples, DT work and commissions. I will be scheduling cards for you while I’m away your not getting rid of me that easy :lol:
~ Card Recipe ~


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: