Thursday, July 30

ABC Design Team Card

Another week gone by. Fabulous quilting creations from everyone last week.

Our fabulous talented design team have made stunning creations for you again this week I know they would love a visit from you too.

So this week we are at R

R is For ………

“ROSES”



I’m just loving these Papermania Signature papers at the moment. This is from Regancy, scrummy.

Mum bought it when she was here staying and then in my true Mum style wanted to share and gave me half the pad. She is one in a million.

The flower fairy is from Crafter Companion Flower Fairies CD Rom, I embossed the oval behind the rose fairy using birds and swirls cuttlebug embossing folder.

Look forward to seeing your Roses creations. Next week I will be on me holibags so my post will be scheduled.

Hope you have a super day whatever you are doing.




Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

1 comment:

Riet said...

Wowww Alison,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x