Thursday, July 30

Stampin Chic - Pop Up

This weeks challenge on Stampin Chic is the technique challenge which was to make a Pop Up card. Fabulous examples from the DT again this week thank you for inspiration ladies.

I told Kath I would have a go at this one as I hadn’t tried a Pop Up before. Thanks to Kath for directing me in the direction of fab Dawny P’s tutorial which can be found HERE, so thank you both ladies.

Here is my effort for the challenge.





  • Image ~ Clare Curd Signature Range
  • Medium ~ Prisma Pencils
  • Design Paper ~ Messy Rabbit CD Rom
  • Brads ~ Papermania
  • Cuttlebug ~ Argyle embossing folder, Swiss dots embossing folder
I needed a golf themed card for my Father- in- law for Fathers Day and this image was perfect for the job. (Thanks Linda) I have had terrible trouble getting these stamps every where I try they are sold old. Good complaint for Clare but not for me :( Image coloured with Prismas and doodling and halo effect done with whispers pens.
And now the Pop Up…
A large golfball pop up. the grass has been cut free hand from green felt. This was so much fun making this and I really should have been finishing off a commission card but hey I did need this one too :D and here is a wee close up of the pop up..



Well that’s it from me today I’m off out to Amateur Drama tonight, not performing this year decided to take a year off so got roped into prompting.
Hope you have a lovely evening whatever you are doing.
TODAY’S CRAFTY TIP
Look at your embossing folders and see if you can create different effects with the deboss side too. Today my golf balls dimples are swiss dots deboss side.

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x