Well the sun is shining here again today, long may it continue. I was playing about with some Stampin Up things this morning and thought I would share them with you. Quite appropriate that this set is called Soft Summer.
This set could be used for so many different occasions.
Very pretty and the fact that it is a 2 step set is fab. I still need more practice using the Stamp-a-ma-jig eh Maggie
Most of the items used to make these cards came from my pack I got at Maggies workshop class last Thursday. We made the most fab card organiser and I ruined mine on the way home I can make another as I have the instructions.
I hope you have a fabulous day.
~ Stampin Up Ingredients ~
- Stamp Set ~ Soft Summer,
- Inks ~ Pretty in Pink, close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
- SU Markers ~ Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
- Card Stock ~ Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
- Design Papers ~ Sweet Always Pack
- Tools ~ Stamp-a-ma-jig, Scalloped Oval punch, Oval punch, Scalloped edge punch
Thanks for taking the time to visit
~ Ali x ~
~ Ali x ~