Saturday, November 22

Papertake Weekly - Let it snow, Let it Snow, Let it snow


Anything related to Snow is this weeks theme on PTW Get yourself over to the blog and look at the fab DT work you will not be dissapointed. I have used a Forever Friends image and the sketch I have used is from last week on Secretcrafter Challenge (DT from SC stop laughing at me I’m playing catch up lol) Mojo seems to have gone on holiday but I’m plodding on with my cards. Not too sure of this one but hey! Well I’m off for a cuppa and maybe make another card. Thanks for dropping by see you soon.

Stamp - Forever Friends Christmas, Cute Companions Christmas
Medium - W H Smiths pencils and baby oil
DP - Dovecraft (I think ? my Mum gave me them)
Tools - Cuttlebug snowflake die
Embellies - Ribbon from stash, Stickles

No comments: