Saturday, November 22

Tilda and Friends ATC - Time to Decorate


An ATC from me this afternoon, this week on Tilda and Friends it is “Time to Decorate” Please do go over and have a look at he DT work they are fantasic it always amazes me how they manage to get so much detail on to such a small space. There is also a stamp this week for a prize, please do try and join in, it really is a fab challenge. When it comes to ATCs I do struggle but i love this wee challenge I made my first ever ATC because of them and I just love it. I still have that ATC it was Tilda on a cotton wool cloud with lots of bling as Sparkle was the theme i think. Anyway this week I thought oh jings i don’t really have a tree I could use so out came the Christmas Collection See D morsel stamps and I made my own. Tilda was kindly given to me by a very talented lady (you know who you are ) thanks! and I have coloured her with my Marvy le plume pens this time. Well my prismas arrived today so I need to get sharpening and can’t wait to use them. If you pop back later I will have posted my ABC DT card. R is for…………? Hope you have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by.
Stamp - Magnolia with glitter, Christmas collection See D morsels
Medium - Marvy le plume II pens
Tools - X-cut heart border punch, sakura stardust pens

No comments: