Saturday, November 22

Cute Card Thursday - Red and Green


It has been ages since i have played along with CCT I think this was the very first challenge i took part in. The DT are fantastic and week after week never fail to provide fantastic inspiration. Thanks girls! Anyways the challenge this week is “Red & Green” and of course this is my fav Edwin so thought it was time he had another inking. He is so easy to colour. Oh and talking of colour I have taken the plundge and ordered meself some scrummy PRISMA pencils. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow Well I’m off to create something else and schedule my ABC for morrowdays, Hope you have a lovely evening. Toodles.
Stamp - Magnolia Edwin
Mediium - W H Smiths pencils and low odour thinners
DP - DCWV
Tools - Cuttlebug snowflake die, cuttlebug sledging embossing folder
Bling - Ranger stickles

No comments: