Saturday, March 23

Less is More ~ Frou Frou

A very good morning today I have a Clean and Simple card to share with you using the new upcoming range from Crafters Companion called "Frou Frou" the best way to describe this range is Ooo La La.  This range is by a lady called Kathleen Francour, her vision for the range is , girly, glitz and glamour with a 1920’s Parisienne feel.
Leann will be launching Frou Frou as a Pick of the Week on Thursday 28th March
I'll be sharing more with you over the next few days.
The challenge today over on LESS IS MORE is use beads  well that's the perfect challenge for me CAS with beads lol



I have used this fab topper and matted onto black card. For the border I have used a Diesire Border die and then matted the card. I embossed the white using Regal Damask Embossalicious folder.


This Frou Frou CD rom is veryFrench Chic and the images are just fantastic!
I added black organza ribbon and one of my Bead Pins that I love making!
The Eye pin, Bead Cap and white glass pearl bead are from Beaders Companion


Well we  eventually got home yesterday after a little mishap being that there were no ferries when we arrived at the terminal due to the weather conditions. We did get on the first one that sailed and came home to now power...at least we got home
Right I got stash to unpack from the NEC
Thanks for stopping by
Ali x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Ali x